Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi, I started classes today summer term B. I am taking a Cognition class which is all about perception and the mind and brain. For example "Why is it we remember some things and not others?" or 'Why is it when we try to cram for an exam we can't concentrate? I don't yet have the answers to these questions but I do find the subject interesting and very appropriate. Why can I remember some things about my past and not others? In the last two post I tell you a little about myself and how I fell into the darkness. I will pick up in the 80's tomorrow and continue with what I can remember of my life, but for today it is important for me to tell you something I forgot in yesterdays post..The point of all my stories is that no matter how far down you fall you CAN get up. No matter how hopeless it seems I promise you it is not ..there is always hope! Change is within your reach you just have to have faith and take that first step towards it..Remember if I can do it ANYONE can!!!
God bless and stay sober no matter life...

No comments:

Post a Comment