Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just checking in

Hi I am sorry I have not written in few days but my beautiful daughter Nicole was in town with her love. He is wonderful and I have never seen her so happy. Lord knows my baby deserves happiness and a strong healthy stable relationship. She deserves someone she can build a wonderful life with without the dysfunction she grew up with. My dearest wish is that the rest of her life be filled with love and happiness! I spent the entire day with her today we hung out by the pool in her hotel and had lunch and designer water! It was lovely! I feel so blessed and as if I have become a better person for just having been with her, as if her presence made me grow, created a change in me.o She is proud of me and that is the best compliment a mother especially this mother could wish for. She makes me want to be a better person, work a little harder. Actually, all my children do. I feel honored to just have been a part of their journey into the world. Each and everyone of them is incredible, opinionated and stubborn and I wouldn't have it any other way! They are unique individuals and I love them madly!
I won't be able to write for a few days unless I go to library, changing from broadband to wireless and they whttp://www.recovery-world.com/National-Hotline-Phone-Numbers.htmlon't be here till tuesday. However if I get to a library I will check in.
I just wanted to share with you the extent of my blessings, see a few years back I hadn't seen my daughters in over 10 years and now they come visit, text, call and are proud of me. That my friends is a true miracle and it can happen to you.... If you haven't seen your family or children in a long time and feel the situation can not be repaired take heart it can. Remember it's all about letting go and letting God and staying sober no matter life!!! and the blessings will come! If I can do it so can you! Just take that first step admit you need help and get it! Its out their the AA hotline is 800-570-4150. They can direct you to a meeting in your area. If alcohol isn't your thing this link is the National hotline number and can direct you in the direction you seek :
http://www.recovery-world.com/National-Hotline-Phone-Numbers.html
God bless and stay strong you deserve God's blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment